Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tengo Muchísimo Suerte

Today was the first day of our Counterpart Workshop.  We had a short session in the morning and by 11 am were introduced to our future co-workers.  As luck would have it, I have three young, exciting, adorable counterparts.  While we are still getting to know each other, I don't think it will be difficult to fit right it.

Tomorrow we depart for Jalisco, a 6 hour drive across the country.  I am a little nervous because today they talked about the car breaking down on the highway last night while they were heading out here.  They have reassured me that everything is fine now.  For now, my nerves are overshadowed by the excitement I have for the opportunity to practice Spanish while getting to know my counterparts.

I still don't have a cable for my camera.  For now, here are some photos of places I love from people I love.





The Space Needle, from Ari and Yak-Nam.














Shoreline,  from my dad








Now to pack my bags for my site visit to Jalisco!

No comments:

Post a Comment